When I picked Michael up from school I told him the exciting news, he had the best response yet. He said, "Wow! We will have our own cousin gang! In 10 years I will be 17 and they will 10. And then all the cousins can all live here in Utah. And then I can drive one of those vans Poppy drove (he rented a 17 passenger van at Thanksgiving), and we are going to go and TP all the houses in the neighborhood!!!! They are going to think I am the most fun cousin ever!! It is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!" He just laughed and laughed and laughed at his plan.
Later Nick showed up to have an interview with some guys here in SLC about a possible job today. Mikey asked why he was here and I told him. He said, "I can't believe it!!! My dream is already coming true!! This is so great!"
No comments:
Post a Comment