Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hi Mom


Look who is here in Utah!!?!?  ...and moving here too!  We are so excited.  I have been helping babysit all week long, hence the lack of entries.  Each day I have had a different baby here, as their parents searched for their new home.  We did have Todd a couple days.  In this photo I said to Scotty, "Say, Hi Mom." And BOTH little boys answered back at the same time, "Hi Mom!"  It was just so funny.  Todd liked Scotty's applesauce muffins just as much as Scotty loves them. He ate two of them.
We have spent lots of time after school drawing all together and playing with lots of baby toys.  The big boys are just in love with these babies and like to do activities with them.  Michael loved when we picked him up from school one day with Todd in the car.  He didn't know that Todd could really talk, and Todd looked right at him and said his favorite word, "Hi!"  All the boys laughed.  Todd kept doing it the whole ride home.  Then more playing all together.
Jacob of course loves a good cuddle.  The second day Todd was here, he was not happy.  Todd cried all morning.  Apparently I am not the Baby Whisperer, because he was just sad and looking everywhere for "Daddy".  But, when Jacob came home from school around noon Todd was so excited and could not stop smiling and laughing!  He saved the day.  I told Jacob he was magical with babies.  Not only does he LOVE to play with them, he just naturally knows how.  It is so much fun to watch.  

No comments: