Yes, I love my children. And I love my husband. And I love my life. I am a blessed person with so very much to be grateful for. But I really, really, REALLY LOVE my new camera and stubby little lens. I am a lucky girl - that while in other parts of the world (right now especially in Haiti) people are struggling to survive, I get to have hobbies.
There is no way I could take photos indoors with no flash and have them all come out clear. Usually I get one or two out of fifteen maybe. This time I only took these 4.
I didn't even have to color touch these. All of my other photos I spend many hours fixing the color. It is so much fun.
Fun with "narbles" on the living room floor. We will be a bit sad when the rug comes back next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment