Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Five and FPIES Free

Scotty has turned 5 years old.  I finally feel confident to declare this boy FPIES-free.  Wahoo!  Each morning he is drinking protein shakes made with whole milk, frozen fruit and vanilla protein mix just from regular GNC.  The biggest recent break-thru is that he now loves chicken nuggets [his first meat].  I of course buy the organic Applegate Farms brand.  He tried them at Chick-fil-a, and declared them the best he ever had!  Never thought the day would come.  But it did!  I am a very happy and grateful mom.

2 comments:

Joy said...

LOVE!!! Amazing!!!

Alex and Whitney said...

Yay yay yay! I love that he gets to eat anything and everything (if he wants). I will always remember going with you guys to baskin and Robbins when he got to pick from their many flavors for the first time. :)