Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Kitchen

 Someday we will really miss this house.  One week from today and it goes on the market.  We have already shown it to 2 potential buyers.  I am getting a bit sad, and realizing how much I love this house.  ...and so I am taking tons of photos!  Afterall, this is our first house.  The next will be our last. 


 I have a love/hate relationship with this massive stove and oven.  The gas ovens are tricky - just when I think I have mastered baking in them, a flash of heat burns the cookies.  Very unpredictable.  But nothing will ever beat the power of this cook top.  I can't count the number of family meals I have cooked, parties I prepared, and inventive allergy cooking I created here! 





1 comment:

Alex and Whitney said...

I have lots of great (and delicious) memories of all our sunday family dinners in that kitchen!!