Scotty was excited for his friend party. I love parties for ages 4-6. This age of kids, lives for birthday parties counting down months and days all year long. We celebrated at the new Natural History Museum that is just up the street from our house. The new museum is incredible - including the party they offered. I usually throw big parties at home, but being that it was Easter weekend, it was a bit too much to tackle. The children studied bugs with magnified glasses, made antennae, made terrariums for their pet worms, and played in the indoor playground. They held giant millipedes, cockroaches and watched snails eat oatmeal.
Scotty's best neighbor buddy is Ollie. These 2 boys are very best friends. We will miss him when we move this summer!
Of course I couldn't help myself and had to make cute cupcakes - standard worm cakes! It was a great party - and best yet, there was no clean up!




No comments:
Post a Comment