Saturday, April 28, 2012

Walk Thru Our Home

Photos were taken to put up on the MLS.  They went up this morning.  Our house goes on sale today, but we accepted an offer last night.  3 different families got to go thru it just before it went on sale - and 2 presented very strong offers.  We are getting a bit over our asking price, which is always exciting!! The closing period is a little bit nerve wracking for me, and hopefully there will be no glitches! 


6 comments:

ellen said...

It's a beautiful house! I want to spend a day in your kitchen.

Jessica said...

I want to spend a day with you! That would be fun...

Joy said...

Beautiful!!!

Stacey said...

Hello! I found your blog because my son has FPIES. We are actually moving to Utah in the next month or so. I LOVE your home. I have a few questions for you if you wouldnt mind helping me out. First, who is your pediatrician for your son? Did you sell your house? We are extremely interested! It is darling! Thank you so much!

Jessica said...

Hi Stacey. What is your email address ? We did sell our house already :-( but icanhook you up with all sorts of people! ...and especially my fabulous doctors!

Stacey said...

Thank you so much for your response! I would love to know who your fabulous doctors are! Please feel free to email me at: staceyannturner@gmail.com. Any help would be wonderful in establishing great doctors for our little one!