Today while I was resting sick on the couch, Scotty went looking thru the guestroom for something to play with (a favorite room for all the boys to play in). Little did I know, but Peter had put a bag that had Scotty's Christmas present on the floor in that room (not knowing what it was I am sure). It was a box of 10 race cars with 10 drivers all numbered and color coordinated. A few weeks ago on an errand with Amy to Lakeshore, he spotted this box and cried for 3 days about it - remembering how fabulous they looked all lined up in that box. I went back to purchase it for Christmas.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Merry Christmas Scotty
Today while I was resting sick on the couch, Scotty went looking thru the guestroom for something to play with (a favorite room for all the boys to play in). Little did I know, but Peter had put a bag that had Scotty's Christmas present on the floor in that room (not knowing what it was I am sure). It was a box of 10 race cars with 10 drivers all numbered and color coordinated. A few weeks ago on an errand with Amy to Lakeshore, he spotted this box and cried for 3 days about it - remembering how fabulous they looked all lined up in that box. I went back to purchase it for Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment