Michael has to read 30 minutes every night before bed as part of his homework. He is currently reading the 5th Harry Potter book. Last night he asked to take a break from HP to read to Scotty instead. What a cute idea. Happily I agreed. I handed him a stack of 5 books. They climbed onto Scotty's baby bear bed tucked at the end of the boys' bunk bed. The 3 big boys share their cozy room - all 3 beds fit like puzzle pieces.
20 minutes into the reading, Colin hear their voices and busted into the room to find them! I followed with camera in hand. Michael was reading "The Mitten". He was reading it the same way we used to read it to him - asking Scotty to look at the small pictures on the side of the page to tell him what animal was coming next to hide in the mitten. Scotty LOVES this personal time with Michael.

No comments:
Post a Comment