We celebrated Colin's birthday today. I loved making a party just for this one-year-old. I always have their first party be themed around their first word or animal sound. Colin sniffs like a rabbit and roars like a bear...then claps for himself. We put the Halloween decorations away to celebrate his first year of life with us. I had fun preparing everything, thinking about what he would love.
Lemon teddy bear cupcakes for all the family members (not FPIES friendly).
Treat bags with lemon heads and teddy grahams.
Allergy-friendly cake for Colin. His favorite fruit are raspberries - so for his first frosting of course he needed it to be raspberry flavored! The cake is made of a mix of sorghum, corn, coconut, potato and tapioca flours. Luckily he can eat eggs in baked items, so that makes baking much easier. The entire cake is dairy, gluten, rice - free! I was pretty proud of myself and the baking experimenting happening in this kitchen. It even tasted like cake. I decorated with bears of course! [and opted for a non-edible version].

No comments:
Post a Comment