The McGillis School auction is this Saturday evening. Each class has to make some item to sell in the auction that has some part of it that the children have made - in our class that is 21 kids. Well it turned out that no project was planned for M's class ... and so somehow that became my job! I took it on kind of late in the game, but I like what I ended up with. We made a "Birthday Kit". Each child drew me a picture on cardstock of some birthday item (sometimes loosely interpreted!). I then took each picture and used it as a pattern to exactly copy it onto fabric. I made a quilted table runner with one picture from each child. To round out the "kit" I also made flags, filled a bucket with party supplies and found a cute cake plate. Hopefully it will sell for lots and lots of money!!
No comments:
Post a Comment