Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mary Poppins


Once a year I get tickets to see a kid-friendly Broadway musical that is visiting SLC.  I get the tickets many months in advance being that we do not get many shows in our little mountain city.  I am determined that these boys of mine will get a tiny ounce of theater into them somehow!!  Everyone dressed in "theater clothes" - which bugged all of them on a Saturday afternoon.  Colin stayed home with Amy. 

This year we went to Disney's Mary Poppins.  We loved every minute of it!! It was thrilling.

Favorite songs:
M:  Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
J:  Step in Time
S:  Step in Time
P:  Feed the Birds
J:  Feed the Birds & Let's go Fly a Kite

We loved the costumes, the opening and closing house, the tap dancing Bert on the ceiling, flying Mary, & mean Ms. Andrews (the Holy Terror - Scotty loves to say this!!).

No comments: