While going thru his keepsakes, I came across 2 sets of notes from his baby blessing. One was taken by a friend and the other by myself.
The first says to Scott:
Your health is a miracle and a testimony of the miracles we experience thru Jesus Christ.
Mine says:
Your health in your body is a miracle to remind us of the love of Jesus Christ.
We are beginning to see this fulfilled as his health is being restored to his little body. I have experienced these miracles countless times as I have been taught and instructed by the Lord as what to feed him.
I am grateful for the priesthood and that Peter is an honorable priesthood holder. It is joyous that young infants start life with these powerful blessings. I hope that all my boys will look at the example of their father and strive to have the priesthood in their lives always.
No comments:
Post a Comment