
While Michael was at the pool with a friend this afternoon, the little boys and I filled up the little pool for the first time this summer. We played outside for a couple hours until it was time to make dinner. These are good days. My boys like playing with each other, the weather is warm, and I have enough energy to last until about 7:00 at night - just in time for Peter take over for the bedtime routine.
They are off to hit tennis balls this evening - thank you Peter. We started lessons this morning with a cute highschool girl and her friend in their backyard. Jacob is now in love, Michael is not so sure (likes golf and swimming better), and Scotty cried for the entire hour because he wanted to join the class.
...the water was a bit cold. This was all his idea.
I ran to get the camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment