Friday, June 11, 2010

Scottyisms

We all like to hear what Scotty has to say. He is just funny. Then we all laugh, and he responds, "What?!" As if he is 15 and is wondering what you are looking at. Or he asks, "What you laughing at?" Then he laughs too, because he knows he is so dang funny. Tonight at dinner I had him sing all the verses of 5 Little Monkeys Swinging in the Trees (teasing Mr. Alligator, can't catch me, no you can't catch me!). He knows all the words and actions. The boys were loving the show.

Here is a photo of him eating his latest LOVE. Watermelon. He says, "Wow! A big juicy watermelon just for me!" We cut it open together and he gasps when it split open and yells, "RED!! More and more red!!". He ate it on and off all night with juice dripping off his chin, down his sleeves and belly. Once he asked for it after it had all been put away. I got it out and he ripped the plastic wrap off and tossed it on the ground. I let out a little frustration growl. He said, "What!? Why you being so mean!?" I just laughed.
Other funny things he says:

-When he wants to do something I said he can't - "Gramma says I can!"
-"Mom?" Yes. "You're my best girl."
-"Mom?" Yes. "I really love you."
-When he is mad he yells, "Darn it! Darn it! Darn it!"
-He calls skunks, "stunks" (one of Mikey's favorites, because it makes sense)

...i'll have to start collecting more to add to this list.



No comments: