Friday, June 4, 2010

First Day

Our first day of summer vacation started out cuddled in our bed. There is nothing I love more than 3 boys all wanting to be best friends. I told the big boys they could have one day of watching as much TV as they wanted, playing as many video games as possible, and eating any junk food they wanted! They screamed with joy! They watched 2 movies together this morning - a true double feature. Each later had play dates with different friends for a couple of hours. Video games were sprinkled through out. Next week we'll start our morning routine with jobs, summer reading, family summer scripture study, and piano practicing for everyone! But today was fabulously full of freedom and no stress. You could feel it in the house. The friendships lasted all day. Scotty cried and cried when Jacob went down to Johnny's house. Michael was the only one that could comfort him. I love summer!

No comments: