Favorite Book
Last night was my turn to wake up with Scotty in the night (to give him his formula he still needs to drink). He slept all the way until 5:30. I heard him talking on the monitor and I went into his room, bottle ready. He was sitting up in bed with his book. Looking right at me with a big smile he said, "I reading my book! It is my favorite book!!" It was just so cute. I told him it was bottle time and more sleeping time. Dutifully he drank his bottle and got back in bed. I never fell back to sleep, and could hear that he stayed up for about another hour before going to sleep - presumably with his book. At 8:00 he was up again for the day. This time Peter went in - his lights were on, his sound machine switched to the music setting and again in bed reading! He later told me while he was reading again on the couch, "This is my FAVORITE book. I read my book! I sing my book!" He read all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment