Colin started Little Gym last week. I have been to years of Little Gym, as winter hits in a house with toddler boys. This last little boy may need it the most out of all of them. I told him we were going to "Colin Gymnastics". He squealed, "Wow!! I'm sooooo excited!!" over and over. He was thrilled to be headed to an activity just for him [he cries every morning as the boys walk into school with out him].
I thought he would be a crazy man on his first day. Nope. He sat and listened to everything his teacher was doing. Sang along. Answered questions. Joined all the activities. When it was time to play on the equipment all craziness erupted. He flipped, twirled, ran, somersaulted, and swung his way around every corner of the gym. He cried of course when it was time to leave. And cried again after nap remembering that he wanted to go back. Next Tuesday will be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment