Thursday, June 9, 2011

Flying High

I have basketball obsessed boys. Today the big boys started their first summer sports camp ever. After much pleading, I caved and signed them up for a 3 morning basketball camp at Westminster College which is a few blocks from our house. The college team does an elementary school camp for the next 3 mornings. It was the best morning of their little lives as far as they are concerned. They played basketball together in the driveway for the rest of the afternoon and evening. I pulled out the camera for a little flying photo fun!
Going up for a slam-dunk!
Soaring thru the air - he flies up to the hoop!
Air-Michael
Scotty wanted a flying photo too...so he went and got his Super Scotty cape on! So cute. He can fly...in a cape and basketball clothes!

More fun photos...I just couldn't choose. Probably because we had so much fun taking all of them.



No comments: