Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Conversation


Michael learned a new word at school the other day: frenemy. Well it applies well to the 2 big boys today after school. Fighting, playing, fighting, playing. At one point Michael was in the guest room for a time-out after pushing Jacob down flat in the front yard as hard as he could and then screaming at me. Shortly there after Jacob was in time-out for throwing Scotty's toys across the living room. Fun. Both wanted to resolve the problems and apologize, which they did.

Jacob says to me: Now YOU have to say sorry for talking so mean.
I say: That was not my mean voice, that was my serious voice.
Mikey says: That was called the Mom voice.
Jacob: Well I don't like it.
I say: Jacob, I don't talk in a happy Disney Princess voice all day, especially when you boys are being mean to each other.
Jacob: Well, that would be nice.

No comments: