Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Family Home Wii


Last night it was Jacob's night to do the lesson for FHE. He remembered a dance game I got for him for Christmas that we had yet to play on the Wii. We decided this could be our family activity. It was especially appropriate because Jacob loves to dance, takes a dance class, and we can NEVER get him to dance for us. Maybe a lesson on our individual talents?

Scotty was first. He picked his song - a techno break dancing song. The game works by holding the Wii remote in your hand as you follow the person on the TV screen as if they are your mirror. You get points if you do the moves correctly. He did a great job!

We each took a turn and had a great time! Jacob danced at least 3 songs. I did a funny Bollywood song. Michael picked Moster Mash. Scotty danced along with everyone's songs. It was a really fun family activity...I am sure we will have many more dance party nights with the Wii.

No comments: