I always make a Halloween dinner party for my kids. Each year it is slightly different. This year I went for... gross bodily functions. It seemed appropriate. We had used band-aids, waxy Q-tips, and poopy diapers [the classic melted candy bar game]. I don't know what is more fun - preparing it for the boys, or seeing their reaction. I love it all!
Snickers, Milky Way, Milky Way Dark, Peanut M&M's, 3 Musketeers & Twix. Can you guess?
For real food we ate Jack-o-Burgers and drank green sewer slime [which really had a slimy texture!! - great recipe from online: dissolved green jello, water, lemonade, orange juice concentrate & ginger ale].
The poopy diapers really freaked them all out!! Ha!! Colin was the most disturbed. He thought a "doggie" pooped in them. He almost started crying when Peter suggested he try one.
After feasting and guessing poop varieties, we headed to the garage to carve. Colin loved drawing on everything with permanent markers and blowing out the candles. Scotty designed his own face while Jacob and I worked on his together. This year Michael tackled his enormous pumpkin all alone. He cleaned it, designed and carved it 100% by himself. He was very proud. His was 2 Face: half scary and half happy.
Such a fun night! I love celebrating holidays with my boys - especially at these fun ages. Amazing night!








No comments:
Post a Comment