Another fun year at Pack's Pumpkin Patch in Farmington. We went for Family Home Evening last week. We all love this farm and the tradition that has been created over the years.
I am also realizing that I haven't posted about Scotty's teeth, as I look at the photo below. Two days before this photo, Scotty knocked his 2 front teeth completely back into his mouth while skateboarding in the back yard. The morning of this fun pumpkin evening, our dentist helped to "wiggle them out" for him about 12 months early. He told me, "I am pretty brave for a little boy."
All the boys found their favorite varieties. Scotty always chooses a green pumpkin just his size. Jacob goes for the nice round ones. Michael aims for size. All the boys look for the flat Cinderella pumpkins that I love.
Colin loved finding pumpkins all around him!
The sun was setting - it was a bit magical.
After choosing a few small pumpkins, Colin eventually sat in the dirt to play many rows away from us. I finally found him and asked what he was doing. He answered, "Playing sand!"
Our dear friends the Pearce family, from our SLC street, met up with us. Ollie and Scotty reunited!
Another super fun year, and lots of pumpkins to line our porch. Happy Fall!

















No comments:
Post a Comment