Sunday, October 28, 2012

2 Years Old


 Every time I sang "Happy Birthday" to Colin today, he jumped into my arms for a huge hug - never letting go.  He calls the song, "Happy Colin" - and it his favorite song any day of the year.  Today was especially exciting.  Watching the candles come just for him was thrilling. 
Colin LOVES Elmo.  He likes to sing the songs Elmo sings, he loves to watch Elmo in the car, he loves to dance like Elmo.  I always do parties for my little kids themed on their favorite obsession at that time.  So Elmo cupcakes it was!  He loved them of course.  [and I had to throw in an extra candle for him....he just loves blowing out candles so much....I couldn't resist!]
 Colin thought that each present he opened was for the other children.  He would hand it to them and then give them a big hug. 
 Lots of tiny cousins all about the same age.  It makes these celebrations extra special.




No comments: