Saturday, April 2, 2011

4th Birthday


4 years! I can hardly believe that my Scotty is 4 years old today. We have come so far.

We will celebrate next Saturday at the aquarium. His birthday dream is to have a party in their birthday room. Of course I try to fulfill all young childrens' birthday dreams! I actually didn't tell him that today was his actual birthday. Just one party. There is a lot going on right now.

4 years old: Scotty loves to ride his scoot bike - and he is really fast. He eats peanut butter off a spoon, and now LOVES smoothies made with 'cow milk' and 'cow milk yogurt'. His favorite toys always wind-up in some way. Scotty can write his name, read simple words, and can navigate the computer, iPod touch and any phone with ease. His favorite songs are I am a Child of God and I Love To See the Temple. We like to say the story One Fine Day out loud with each other - he has the book memorized. He loves his letter blankie and also sleeps with a stuffed blue triceratops. He is an excellent rock climber and is just now learning that projects might actually be fun. Charlie the dog is his favorite animal. Going to Jolley's to choose a small treat from the candy counter is a most favorite outing. He loves to visit his brother's classrooms at McGillis - and especially play on their playgrounds.

I love you Scotty! Happy Birthday. We will have a fun party for you next week. You will LOVE it!

No comments: