During my days I often think of what I would write in our journal if I had a spare moment - a funny Scottyism, a glimpse of Jacob playworld, a photo of a Michael Lego invention. But {sigh} free time is something I have none of these days! ...and for that I not complaining. It is that familiar baby busy - exhausting, yet delightfully fulfilling. Always hoping he will take a real nap, yet scared to start anything real when he does fall asleep for fear he will wake in 5 minutes. Beginning to make dinner at 4:00 so that maybe it will be finished by 6:00. Always behind on laundry (thankful for Peter's help on this!). Hoping to run a few mornings a week to stay nice. Grateful for Michael's willingness to hold his brother when he gets home from school for a few minutes here and there.
And no photos to show for it. So there.
No comments:
Post a Comment