My kids (including Scotty) are trying to stay up until midnight - only 50 more minutes to go. Peter curses the day I suggested this! I am sitting here wrapping up a year's worth of journal entries soon to be put into a book for us to enjoy. Before signing off for 2010 - I am too tired to write anything profound & I can just say one thing - I am happy! Looking back over our year, we are a happy and blessed family. We love each other. We enjoy each other. We are growing together. Learning together. Making mistakes together. Fixing hurt feelings with one another. Working together. Laughing often. Crying a lot. Creating art. Playing games. Wrestling every night. Praying for one another. Loving and loving and loving and loving each of my boys. Happy to ring in the new year tucked in at home on a cold snowy evening with all those I love the very most! Last photos of the year...one cute chubby baby that loves his bath time!
No comments:
Post a Comment