I was treated with a written testimony to read from Michael when he got home. He wrote during sacrament meeting. He told me he just felt he needed to write it down - that it was "about time". I asked him if he had been thinking about it for a while and he said Yes.
He writes:
In Mosiah 2:17 it reads "When ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God." And what I think of that is that I have been trying so hard to be a Missionary in my life and my Parents have been such a good influence for everybody they see - and Me. Even when they don't know the people. I am so thankful for my Parents. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen. My testimony.
I love my tender-hearted Michael. May we always be able to share these thoughts, feelings and convictions with one another.
No comments:
Post a Comment