Is there anything better than the smell of a newborn fresh out of the bath? I can't think of anything right now. Colin loves bath time. He is calm, happy and very alert. ...getting out of the bath is a different story being the only time he goes into his hard cry. All the little hairs curl on top of his head when gets out. Another curly haired boy! Love it.
Look at all those little curls!
Yesterday Colin was cozy and warm in my arms. Scotty touched him and said, "Wow, he is warm! ...Did you cook him?" I assured him I did not. Scotty talks to Colin all day long, calling him "Tiny Baby" or just "Baby". If he fusses at all he comes straight to me to tell me he is hungry. He says, "Don't worry baby, your mama is coming" then he comes running to me insisting that I feed him! He often goes to get a binky, sings a song and keeps trying different things until something "works". He is a great helper.
No comments:
Post a Comment