Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Week with Colin

Colin has been home one week now. I am loving every minute of this last newborn. My favorite moments are those quiet after-feeding cuddles as he lays curled up like a little bug on my chest. It is pure heaven.
He was not so sure he loved the bath!
My mom was here for almost 2 weeks beginning with the day before delivery. What a treat to have her here. She and I took him on daily walks in the warm fall air. She gave him his first bath at home (which she has done with each of my babies). I love sharing my new babies with her.

The boys run in the door from school needing their own cuddle with him. Their first question is always, "How is Colin?" He gets covered with kisses and drowned in hugs.
It seems as though his looks are changing daily as he gets a bit less squishy. I happen to think he is beautiful!

No comments: