One new food for Colin! ...and a sad fail. Colin grabbed Scotty's peanut butter spoon last week. We were lucky in that he only threw-up for one day. A nasty bout of eczema has erupted all over his arms and legs as a remaining symptom. No more peanuts. Colin and Scotty's safe foods continue to be completely different.
PASS:
FAIL:
2 comments:
hi! i loved the pics you took at the funeral--so good and thank you for doing that. i live in ogden. i do classes and have one coming up in april if you're interested:) here is the link to what they are like:
http://camillegarrison.blogspot.com/search/label/Basic%20Photography%20Classes
I haven't seen my photos from the funeral. I gave Morgan the card and have only seen the ones on your blog :) thanks for sharing them. Do you have them by chance? I don't want to bother their family about them now, someday....
And yes, a class. What I need to do is pay you to come to my house and teach me more about light. I understand things individually, but not all put together. Would you be interested in that? You can bring your baby!
Post a Comment