Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wrapped in Love

This is sick me. I have been in bed for almost 3 months now - and have recently been officially sent to bed. The very sad lack of entries and photos makes me want to CRY! ...but this is why. We are all hopeful that in another couple weeks I will have a miraculous revival of health and can finally be mom again.

Speaking of moms, my dear mother sent me this quilt in the mail. Love in a box and now wrapped around me every day. We have sewed together many times, she has taught me about quilting, she has made them for each of my babies of course....but this was the first one she has made for ME! I love it more than she will know. It has caught buckets of tears already as I wonder how I can have the strength to bear this current challenge for me and my family. I wish so much that she could come and help, but I know she can't (only ONE MORE MONTH until she is finished in Philadelphia). My quilt is a good substitute for a hug right now.

No comments: