Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cute Family, Cute House


Blake, Tianna and their boys are moving this week. We took one last photo of them in front of their cute house (that is all packed up and in a moving van). They are off to Salem, Oregon so that Blake can begin law school this fall. We hope their house sells soon, that they travel safely, and have a wonderful adventure together as a little family. We all sure do love that little Henry. He has a special place in our hearts - and he will miss coming to "SCOTTIES!!!" We are already looking forward to seeing them next month in Chelan.

I must admit it makes me nostalgic for our wonderful Boston days. I was so scared, reluctant, and even a bit mad about moving all the way out there. Little did I know, we had some of the best friends of our lives waiting to meet us! Peter and I learned to trust each other in a different way, separated from family. Jacob was born there. We had the chance to help and befriend our neighbor Bob. We traveled many weekends all over the Northeast. Started Peter's health issues. Fell in love with Northeast ice cream. ...I could go on and on.

No comments: