Our meeting time for church changed to 9:00 this morning to start a new year. Can I tell you how much I LOVE morning church?! We had a lovely spiritual morning and then get to spend the afternoon together as a family cozy at home while it is 19 degrees outside. Colin gets to take a long afternoon nap. I get to read. Today we finished building the new Lego kits from Christmas. Scotty got his first Legos - and he is addicted. He loves organizing the Legos by color before we start. He has learned to follow each step in the "construction book". Then he plays for hours with his creation. We have built a super hero helicopter and jeep together.
Look what Scotty built all by himself yesterday! He is a proud little boy.
Michael is the Lego master of the house. Lots of practice began at Scotty's age. He has built 3 different architectural Legos already this vacation - finishing the White House this morning. Now he is starting a very complicated Technic car. He spent at least an hour organizing his pieces into 2 muffin tin trays. It will take days to complete. I love his persistence and technical mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment