Our vacation began with a broken plane, missed connection, long layover, all plugged in to any entertainment device. Not good. But our misfortune quickly turned around - we made it standby on a flight, the children were champion travelers, and we landed in paradise.
I actually didn't take very many photos this vacation - it's too hard to carry a
camera around in "the big sand box" with a Colin. I only took it to the
beach & pool one day - a big wave day that was super fun. The second
day I had it out for a quick minute when Baby Ruby was blessed...and I was out
on the balcony with a chatty Colin. Never the less we had a fantastic time with all of our cousins, aunts, uncles, brothers, grandparents, parents & sisters [even those not pictured! ...I'll do a better job next time!]. I love my Murray family and this special vacation time all
together!

















No comments:
Post a Comment