Sunday, January 27, 2013
Colin Says
This little bug is fun to hang out with during my days. He likes to know what we are going to do each day. Each morning after bath time he asks me, "So, what today? Maybe the store?" Currently on the schedule we have mopping day [Monday], gymnastics show day [Tuesday], library day [Wednesday] and church day [Sunday].
Colin says really funny things these days. I love this phase of toddlerhood and will miss it all too soon.
The other day he asked for a piece of bread for a snack. I had a loaf of Great Harvest 9 Grain bread and handed him a piece. He squished up his nose and handed it back to me saying, "I don't wike it muffin bread. I wike WHITE BREAD!!!"
Another day last week, Scotty had a snack that he wanted as well. In a grown-up voice he turns to me and asks: "May I please have my own Mom?" in a complete sentence with all the correct grammar. Please stay little.
This morning Colin was counting in Spanish at the kitchen counter and leans down to have a drink of his protein shake. Accidentally he spills it, and exclaims: "Oh my gosh, CRAP!!" yes, he is #4.
We are particularly in love with his new gesture. When someone asks him a question that he doesn't know the answer to [or doesn't want to answer], he does this little, fast shoulder shrug. It is completely adorable....and so we ask him questions all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment