I got to introduce Jacob [3 other 8 year olds were also getting baptized - the chapel was full of families!].
::His favorite Primary song: I Love to See the Temple. This is a great song for Jacob. From our new house you can see the Draper Temple from our back yard up on the hill behind us. We like to look for it, especially at night when it is lit up and beautiful.
::Favorite Scripture story: Anything with a good battle! This is a house of 4 boys after all. Peter reads scriptures to the boys at night. Jacob loves the story of the 2000 Strippling Warriors. Also he loves the story of Nephi taking care of Laban.
::Christlike attribute: When I think of Jacob, I think of how much he loves all of God's creatures. He is a loving caretaker of animals, loving them with all of his heart. I love this side of my boy.
Jacob was confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints by Peter Osborn, Greg Osborn, Michael Murray, and Nick Murray. A friend swooped noisy Colin out of my arms so that I could listen to this special prayer.
We got Jacob a new tie and shirt for this special day. He wore the same suit pants Michael wore when he got baptized 2 years ago. I loved planning this all out with him.
Michael was proud of Jacob!
We all went to Trio for lunch afterwards, and then back to the new house. What a wonderful day!





No comments:
Post a Comment