We are moved in!!! My mom flew down to help me unpack. This was a lifesaver. I was exhausted from moving OUT of our old house, and was not quite sure I had enough energy to unpack everything in a timely manner. Mom to the rescue. We were unable to move directly into the house because of a permit issue, so we stayed in a hotel for 5 nights. This ended up working nicely, because my mom and I unpacked like maniacs while the kids were out of the house with my babysitter and Peter. Ta-da! We were mostly done in 3 days. We still have the garage to do, and Peter has some work on his office. But this now feels like home. Even Michael thinks so, which is momentous.
more photos to come....but that is the first main section of this incredible house. Do we really get to live here????






3 comments:
Next time I'm in Utah I want a house tour. K?!?
@ellen - next time you are in Utah I have a great guest bedroom waiting for YOU!!!
This is amazing!! Looove! More photos!!
Post a Comment