Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cousin Love

 We had so much time to get to know our California cousins much better!  Abigail is completely in love with Jacob.  He pretends to think it is annoying (part of the game), when really he loves her just as much right back!! 

 Cousins loved playing in the hot tub together, and riding to the park.
 All the little cousins ate Thanksgiving dinner together at the exciting kids table.

 Scotty really loved Baby Chandler.  He often asked if I was holding "the boy one" or "the girl one".  I think he particularly loved her because he could get her to smile at  him.  True love!

1 comment:

Tawna said...

Jessica - I love checking in every week or so to get caught up on your adorable family. What a terrific treasure! Thanks for inspiring me...really, I lay in bed at night thinking of all the wonderful things my children did and think I will write (I do have a gazillion pieces of paper notes everywhere :)). Hugs!