We started by eating pizza for lunch.
It was fun seeing friends in the middle of the summer.
Scotty rolled a STRIKE! The ball was inching its way down the lane....and STRIKE! Very exciting.
Jacob also rolled a STRIKE! I love these photos of Tommy and Jacob as they watched in anticipation and then exploded in victory!!
Michael - you are a good friend, I loved seeing you with your buddies today at the bowling alley. They were excited to be there, and you were gracious, inclusive and kind to each person (especially to the ones I made you invite!!). Your brothers loved celebrating with you today. Jacob said he loved you because you were funny, a nice big brother, and that you & he both love "little things" together. Scotty said he loved you because you shared toys with him. Daddy said he was proud of your ability this year to change from very angry, to thoughtful and mending. I said I loved your continually inquisitive and curious mind. As you commented to me tonight - you are "not a waste of space"! We love you. We are so grateful you are our first and oldest son. A perfect day.



No comments:
Post a Comment