Corners of My House
A new series of photos. As we search for our next home, I realize that at some point in the approaching future I will be saying bye to this house. While I am anxious to move on, I will be very sad to leave of course. Our first house. The home I brought 2 babies home from the hospital to. The home that all my children were tiny in. The home that we first landed here in Utah in. The home that has held us through back surgeries, baking cookies on rainy days, Sunday dinners with brothers, Gourmet Group dinner parties, family home evening, memorable Thanksgivings, birthday bashes, the list goes on. But as I look around my house that I love, I realize I will want to remember the every day corners of our home where we have lived every day. And so some photos. These may continue for a few months, just for me.
Every year I take down the photos from the previous year and spend an entire Sunday afternoon sorting thru the favorites from the current year. The board runs down our stairs. A photo collage of our year - to look at all the next.
No comments:
Post a Comment