Colin is 6.5 months old! This cute boy loves his daddy. When Peter gets home from work, Colin does everything in his baby power to say "PICK ME UP!" - excited smiles, anxious whimpers, flapping arms, kicking legs, banging toys, screams and screeching. When Peter leaves for work out the back door each morning, he cries.
Sleeping is challenging these days. It is nearly impossible to sleep-train a baby with FPIES. Often his tummy is uncomfortable, or poop wakes him up. Gross. And so we take turns- Peter wakes up with him most nights, and me most very early mornings. We are tired. Good thing he is cute.
We tried apples last week. No puking! Yay. The doctor wanted me to start with meats, but I knew to start him on apples. And apples worked. I like this system that has been arranged for knowing what to feed these 2 boys of mine. I can depend on it, and that is comforting.
No comments:
Post a Comment