Tuesday, April 22, 2014

7 Year Scientist

Scotty loves science!  For his 7th birthday we did a fun science party here at our house.  For the other 2 big boys, I have done many fun home parties with all sorts of themes.  Scotty has always had a small party at a place, being that it is often still cold in April and our old house was too small for a group of partying children indoors.  So this was his first big home party - and it was a total blast!  I had 5 experiments that each boy did at their stations, and 3 experiments that they watched.  All of them were done with regular kitchen ingredients - and all were fun. 
 What I love best about throwing these types of parties is planning and preparing a party for my boy that I know they will love.  A party that completely represents who they are at this age we are celebrating.  A party that thrills every part of them and therefore celebrates them.  I love celebrating these creative, smart, funny, loving, interesting little people.  What a gift Scotty is to me!






No comments: