Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sweetest Home

 This week our interior doors will get fixed and installed, I will finally order drapes for my bedroom and continue to check those last little details off.  This is home now!  We watched a family movie for the first time on our TV downstairs - the kids loved it.  We had friends over to swim last night.  I take the baby on runs on the paths next to our back yard.  We listen to dance music at night, and church music on the Sabbath.  We do homework after school in the homework room.  We snuggle on our big couches are read lots of books.  Almost every day the boys and I talk about how lucky we feel to be living here.  What a blessing!! Every part of it feels like home.  ...and now I get to clean tomorrow morning!! yay.











4 comments:

ellen said...

Wow! I want to visit your new home (and you, of course)!!

Jessica said...

@ellen we would LOVE to see you and have you stay! I have a guest room waiting for you!!

Kelli said...

So lovely!! I will get to Utah soon to see my sis in Provo and must come see this beauty, and you!! :)

Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.