Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Birthday Dog
Happy Birthday Bella! This crazy puppy finally turned one. Maybe one more year and we will have a calm dog? Please? She is sweet, and Jacob loves her dearly. She wears a bark collar so that she doesn't howl for hours on end. She digs holes in our backyard and then scratches on the back door with her muddy paws. The backyard needs new grass now to sell this house in a few months. She jumps up on the counter to smell everything. And yet, I have to admit I even love her even though I need more patience with her. For her birthday she got doggie cookies and much more freedom to go up and downstairs as she pleases. She even naps on Jacob's bed while he is at school - she misses him so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment