This morning I got bored of throwing up and laying on the couch. Tuesdays are my morning at home with Scotty and I wanted to do something fun with just him. Our days alone together are numbered. I decided we should make pumpkin whoopie pies. Not only was it a fun baking project, but we both agree they are SUPER delicious. This first time recipe needs to become a fall tradition....and who knew they would be Scotty Friendly!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Whoopie!
This morning I got bored of throwing up and laying on the couch. Tuesdays are my morning at home with Scotty and I wanted to do something fun with just him. Our days alone together are numbered. I decided we should make pumpkin whoopie pies. Not only was it a fun baking project, but we both agree they are SUPER delicious. This first time recipe needs to become a fall tradition....and who knew they would be Scotty Friendly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment