Tuesday, April 6, 2010

3 Years Old!


Scotty turned 3 on April 2nd!  How amazing that my baby is 3 years old.  We had a circus party for him at Little Gym.  Circus was the theme because Scotty said he could do circus tricks at "Bubble Gym".  At first Scotty was confused as to why we were headed to Little Gym for his birthday party.  He just wanted to eat a cupcake.  Once we got there, he did not want to join the kids until he had eaten a cupcake!!  Of course we let him - it was his bday!  Little would I have known that planning a party at the gym was the best couple hundred dollars I have ever spent.  The big kids and the little kids all were able to play and do their own fun things...and then sometimes come together and play together. The best part for me was that the party came with 2 fun girls to run the whole party.  I sat on the side and watched dads playing with the kids and the 2 girls  orchestrated all the different parts and did all the clean-up!  
Scotty is a little monkey.  He can do anything the big kids can do.  I looked over and found him on these  high bars with nobody helping him!
Blowing out candles is his favorite event at any birthday party!  He loved having everyone sing to him.
The boys put on our ringmaster costumes.  We all decided it was one of our best birthday parties yet....and I was so happy to be able to be there to watch.

No comments: