Every month we try to go to one of the many temples here in the Salt Lake Valley to "touch" the temple with the boys. We decided after the October General Conference to start talking about the temple more with our children. Part of that was a plan to take them to the temples more often - since Peter and I go once a month, we decided to start taking them there also.I have been so sick in bed with this pregnancy and Peter has taken over almost all tasks with the boys. Last night once everyone was in PJ's he packed them in the car and announced he was taking them off to the monthly "Temple Touch". What a great Dad!! Here they are, so happy to be at the "Ogre Mountain Temple" as Scotty was so excited to report when he got home. I asked him if it made him happy. He replied, "Oh yes! So happy! Jesus lives inside!!" so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment