This one did crack me up. I found Mikey outside with Colin and Scotty. He was teaching them how to fire his Airsoft gun. They had a target on the fence, sunglasses for eye protection, and any camo gear [or black ninja clothes] they could find. The little boys LOVE when Mikey spends devoted time with them. Especially if it involves using his big boy toys.
Sunday, August 11, 2013
Boys
I love summer and brothers. During the school year, the big boys and little boys live very separate lives. The big boys go from school to sports to homework and bed. Of course we sprinkle in a family dinner, and a calm Sunday together. But nothing compares to the lazy days of summer, when they have to find something to do. Usually it is together, which I love.
This one did crack me up. I found Mikey outside with Colin and Scotty. He was teaching them how to fire his Airsoft gun. They had a target on the fence, sunglasses for eye protection, and any camo gear [or black ninja clothes] they could find. The little boys LOVE when Mikey spends devoted time with them. Especially if it involves using his big boy toys.
This one did crack me up. I found Mikey outside with Colin and Scotty. He was teaching them how to fire his Airsoft gun. They had a target on the fence, sunglasses for eye protection, and any camo gear [or black ninja clothes] they could find. The little boys LOVE when Mikey spends devoted time with them. Especially if it involves using his big boy toys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment