Our Valentine gifts to each other are always books! Nothing says love, more than finding that perfect book that a boy can't help but dive right into. Scotty planted himself on a kitchen stool and looked at every single page of his Human Body Encyclopedia before school. Later at night we read 3 different sections. He is enthralled.
I love spending the time in the book store sifting through the shelves, looking for that perfect book that is just right for each boy right NOW. Before Michael opened his package he asked, "You didn't get me Everybody Poops did you?" and then died laughing when he saw that he got one called A Giraffe Did One. We laughed all morning over that one.
Jacob was squealing with joy to get more Diary of a Wimpy Kid books. "This is as great as Christmas!!". This morning I went to wake him up for school at 6:30 and found him awake in bed reading. "Can I just have another 5 minutes before I get ready," he begged. Love it. When it is the right book - no body can put it down.


No comments:
Post a Comment